BOPP Demo Shop – by Mia Pago Ltd
Last updated: March 2021
Please read these terms carefully before you submit your order to us. These terms tell you who we are, how we will provide the Demo Service to you, what to do if there is a problem and other important information.
1. Information about us and how to contact us
- Who we are. “BOPP” is a trading name of Mia Pago Ltd (company number 11263859) (we, us) a company registered in England and Wales. Our registered office is at 6-20 Burrell Row, Beckenham, England, BR3 1AT.
- What we do. We offer payment services to organisations and individuals. On this website (https://boppdemoshop.com) we allow individuals to experience a real-life payment experience using BOPP (the Demo Service). Once a user has purchased our Demo Service, the experience is complete.
- This Agreement. These terms of sale set out the terms and conditions under which we sell our Demo Service (Agreement).
- How to contact us. If you wish to contact us, you can do so by using the ‘Contact Us’ link on our website.
- How we may contact you. We can only contact you directly if you have already provided us with your contact details. If we have to contact you directly, we will do so by responding to you using the details you have provided to us when you contact us.
- Announcements. Any other announcements for our customers will be set out on our website.
2. Our Agreement with you
- How we will accept your order. Our acceptance of your order will take place when we acknowledge your purchase of one of our example services, at which point a contract will come into existence between you and us. Our Demo Service is delivered to you immediately online.
- If we cannot accept your order. If we are unable to accept your order, we will inform you of this and will not charge you for the Demo Service. This might be because of technical problems or because you have not completed the payment.
- We only sell to the UK at present. The Demo Service is only available in the UK. If you purchase our Demo Service for use while outside the UK, you are responsible for ensuring that you are in compliance with all local laws and regulations.
3. Providing the Demo Service
- The Demo Service is a one-off purchase of a real-life payment experience using BOPP. The Demo Service will be available to you immediately or as soon as we are able to accept your order.
- We are not responsible for delays outside our control. If our supply of the Demo Service is affected by an event outside our control, then we will inform you as soon as possible to let you know and take steps to minimise the effect of the delay. We will not be liable for delays caused by such event but if there is a risk of substantial delay you may receive a refund if you paid for but did not receive the Demo Service.
- What will happen if you do not provide required information to us. As part of the supply of the Demo Service, we may need information from you so that we can verify your payment. If you do not provide us with this information, or you provide us with incomplete or incorrect information, we will (as relevant) refuse to provide you with the Demo Service.
- The Demo Service is provided on an “as is” basis only and we exclude all warranties to the extent permitted by law. Other than as expressly set out in this Agreement, we do not make any specific promises about the Demo Service. To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all warranties.
- You cannot use any of our intellectual property. All intellectual property rights in our Demo Service and other BOPP services throughout the world belong to us (or our licensors). You have no intellectual property rights in, or to, our Demo Service other than the right to experience it in accordance with these terms.
4. No right to cancel
- You may not end this Agreement. If we deliver the Demo Service to you immediately, which you agree to when submitting your order, you will not have a right to change your mind. This does not affect your rights if the Demo Service is faulty or delayed.
5. If there is a problem with the Demo Service
- Visit our list of FAQs. We have an extensive list of FAQs available at https://boppdemoshop.com/faq which should be able to resolve your query.
- Raise issues with us in the first instance. If we determine your Demo Service was faulty, we will provide a refund.
- How to contact us. Where necessary, you can contact us as by using the ‘Contact Us’ link on our website.
6. Price and payment
- Price. The price of the Demo Service will be the price indicated when you request the Demo Service.
- Payment. You may only pay for the Demo Service using the Demo Service payment experience.
7. Limitation on liability
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This means liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors; for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; for breach of your legal rights in relation to the Demo Service, including the right to receive the Demo Service which is as described and supplied with reasonable skill and care; and any other liability which cannot be limited or excluded by applicable law.
- Your and our liability is limited. Our total liability to you and your aggregate liability to us, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, arising under or in connection with this Agreement shall be limited to the amount paid or payable by you to us under this Agreement.
8. Your personal information
9. Other important terms
- Third party rights. This Agreement is between you and us. No other party shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms.
- If a court finds part of this Agreement illegal, the rest will continue in force. Each of the paragraphs of these terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
- Which laws apply to this Agreement. The terms of this Agreement are governed by the laws of England & Wales.